Wednesday, October 15

Woops!

We turned Mikail orange- literally. Guess we need to hold off on all the carrots. I would post a picture but it wouldn't do her orange tint justice. The hilarious thing is that it isn't evident to only Dave and I...we have had several people ask us if her face needs to be cleaned off- like that she ate something and there is just alittle evidence from it left over on her. Funny story, but maybe we could just keep up the carrots for a couple of more weeks and she could be a carrot for halloween!

4 comments:

jBrink said...

Oh that is SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

I knew right away it was the carrots because I'm a mom, but that is too funny that other people have said something to you about cleaning her face! That cracks me up! I didn't even think about her dressing up as a carrot for halloween - now THAT would be a riot! You should seriously consider that! :-)

amy said...

That is HILARIOUS...what I wouldn't give for pictures!

Donna Harris said...

We've just recently done that to Roman too! The funny thing is I kept wondering why his poor little nose looked so orange... he's had a slight cold so I thought that was it. Then my sis-in-law told me that carrots can be the culprit!