Tuesday, November 25

The perfect gift for a perfectionist is LIBERATION!


In order to keep my "go-getting", intense, and (for the lack of a better word) perfectionist husband sane, I am always on the lookout for stress relieving gifts for him. Well I hit the jackpot this year...A JOURNAL THAT GOES AGAINST EVERY "RULE" HE IMPLEMENTS UPON HIMSELF CONCERNING JOURNALING. I have to admit, his first glance at his gift wasn't exactly what I had in mind..."you want me to do what with this.".
Like I said, this goes against every journaling experience he has ever had. But since then, we have had so much fun!!! Here are a sample of some of the pages he has already "journaled" in.




NOTE: "Dedicated to perfectionists all over the world"




I think this one was my absolute favorite to watch so far. He had to think about it for a minute.





He did it!




"burn this page"--this one wasn't hard at all for him- pyro!





That is a handprint of A1 sauce that he had to smear all over the page.


So...


what's Dave's next adventure with his journal.....




Sorry, there will be no pictures of this one!

1 comment:

Anna Pociask said...

So, I think you should keep writing. I always love reading what you have to write Danielle.