Tuesday, November 4

This will be a L-O-N-G blog...here goes...

FYI....I am sitting here trying to kill time as I wait until about 10:30am to vote (it's 8:30am). I figured that would be the best time to take Mikail and I hope I figured right...if not, I think my vote should count double due to having to entertain a figety, very independent 9 month old while waiting through the lines (which have been taking an average of an hour and 30 min. to get through---I know...lifes tough right. :)---at least I just have 1 to take!

Anyway...alot has happened over the past couple weeks in our home... Mikail went to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard for the first time, Aunt Amy came in town to play, Mikail was dedicated at church, Dave went out of town for 4 days, Mikail dressed up like a monkey for Halloween(we had two options but the butterfly outfit was too big for Mikail), I continue to make my own babyfood *sigh* and lastly, Mikail had her 9 month old doctor appointment yesterday.

The doctor appointment yesterday went well and Mikail is still teeny tiny. Her height is 26 1/8 in. tall (15% for her age), weight is 15lbs 5 ounces (5% for her age), and 3% for her little head circum. She is still in 3-6 month clothing.

I figured the rest of the updates will mostly speak for themselves through pictures:



Mikail giving her cousin Ashley a kiss at the pumpkin patch.


Our fun outing at a Trunk or Treat


I counldn't resist putting this in the mix. I think Dave and I have more fun during bathtime than Mikail. Her bath shapes stick to her body so we have contests to see how many we can stick to her.



Mikail's baby dedication outfit minus her bow :)



Mikail's baby food...yes she eats tofu and likes it :)











These are fun pictures I took the other afternoon when it was soooo nice out. She is such a sweetie!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Dani! I love the pics! you are doing great with the ol' camera! She is SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...she really is still so little...awe! You really ARE doing a great job w/ your camera - I'm impressed! Come take some pictures of my kids!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love her little boots.

Mimi said...

I can't believe that my granddaughter is soooo cute. Her mommy passed her all that cuteness.
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I love her!!! and I am LOVING her sweet personality!I could just kiss her all day long! great pics girl!!! your awesome!!!!!

jBrink said...

What a cure little peanut!! Love the pictures! I can't believe that Eddie is bigger than her! :P