Tuesday, August 19

Everyday is so much fun with Mikail...










This is my fav fav
FAVORITE picture!!!!




















This is how Mikail was when I walked into her room the other morning. She somehow managed to pull her arm out of her shirt. Imagine my surprise when I peeked over her crib to see this. It made me laugh out loud.































...so the very next morning, I walked in and her little foot had poked through her pj's. I laughed again. :)

















Mikail loves dogs also!! This was her first time being around a dog that was just her size- a beagle puppy! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jBrink said...

How cute that she got her little arm out!!

Anonymous said...

so this is the first time i saw her with her wardrobe malfunction! ;) how cute is that?!?!?!?!can't wait to see her today!!! love you girl!