Saturday, August 30

I am addicted to teething biscuits!!!



Yes, it's true, I have fallen helplessly in love with "Healthy Times Maple Biscuits for Teethers." I am not kidding. For those of you that see me pretty often, you may notice that I am always tasting Mikail's food. I could blame it on wanting to be an informed mother that knows what my daughter is eating, but while I do seek to be "informed".....that's not why I try her food. The truth is that I like it. (wow I feel so liberated getting that out in the open :) - and so that is where my love for these biscuits began; needless to say, now I am hooked. I can easily go through a whole box in one day!! I am sure the person at the grocery store thinks I have a child with some major teething problems when I strut up to the checkout with three boxes, but in my mind I am thinking, "two boxes for me, and one box for little M." So I will humbly end on this note, to those of you (mostly my family) who have always thought I had the most interesting eating preferences, I am beginning to think you are right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I've had an addiction to baby teething rusks since I was a teenager.

I still get weird looks from my co-workers when I start gnawing it at work.