Sunday, August 3

Just me and little M

Dave left today to take some youth and college students to a camp in Arkansas. This won't be his first time away from home since Mikail but will be the longest so far. This wouldn't normally be a big deal but lately little M has been teething. Getting her to take a nap has not been very easy...AND with that being said, the only person that has been able to get her to sleep is...DAVE. Since he is gone, I am sure there will be at least a couple of days where I will wish more than ever for him to be home. Honestly, this "stage" of needing her daddy to put her to sleep will be one that I will cherish in my heart mostly because of the gentle smile that comes across Dave's face when she melts into his big arms. I love my man!!
Onto other news...Mikail just turned 6 months and according to the doctor she is in the 20th percentile for her height and weight and her head circumference is in the 10th percentile...she is definitely our Little peewee.

1 comment:

jBrink said...

Good luck while Dave is away!! I hope that you are able to get some sleep! :)